Adding a PDF to a WordPress website can be a useful way to share information with visitors. Jake has made a tutorial video that you can view on our support site.
Otherwise, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the “Media” option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Select “Add New” and then choose the PDF file from your computer.
- Once the PDF is uploaded, click on it in the media library to access its details.
- Copy the URL for the PDF file.
- Create a new post or page on your WordPress website.
- In the editor, highlight the text you want to link to the PDF file.
- Click on the “Add Media” button in the editor.
- Paste the URL for the PDF file into the “URL” field.
- Click on the “Insert into post” button.
- Save and publish your post or page.
Your visitors will now be able to click on the linked text to access and download the PDF file.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.